For the first time ever, an extensive showcase sharing the remarkable power of Healing will be the focus of Aspects of Healing – a completely new experience for visitors to the Mind Body Spirit Wellbeing Festival at Birmingham’s NEC from Friday 4 – Sunday 6 November 2016.
Visitors can discover latest intriguing insights from local and international thought-leaders covering all crucial areas of Healing; its benefits, uses and relevance in the world today.
A creation of The Confederation of Healing Organisations, the charity advancing the practice of Healing, visitors will have access to a captivating series of talks in addition to on-stand live healing.
- The incredible power of remote healing across distance: Paul Dieppe, emeritus professor of health and wellbeing, renowned for being at the global forefront of research into Healing.
- How the mind and body affect wellbeing: Neville Hodgkinson, one of the UK’s great minds on medical science and acclaimed journalist and academic on the subject
- Understanding and implementing energetic protection: Diane O’Connell, founder and director of education at the College of Healing, and a leading voice on Healing for more than 40 years
- Social healing, how is it possible?: Eva Hamilton MBE and founder of Key4Life, a charity that has brought the power of celebrity and healing to help those most vulnerable in society
- Discover the powerful collaboration between nature and healing
- The power and potential of group healing
Explore these presentations and more among a superb panel of speakers, all leaders in their respective fields.
Sue Knight, chief executive of the CHO, commented: “Aspects of Healing is about increasing the understanding of Healing, about how it is used, and celebrating its immense benefits to health and vitality. For too long this subject has been viewed as esoteric yet we live in exciting times where science now recognises and appreciates the valuable role Healing plays in individual and societal wellbeing.”
Aspects of Healing, created and hosted by the CHO, takes place daily at the Mind Body Spirit Wellbeing Festival at Birmingham’s NEC from 4 – 6 November 2016. Doors open daily at 10am closing at 7pm on Friday and Saturday, and 5pm on Sunday.